How can i join Hashflare ?
HashFlare is one of the fastest and most efficient cryptocurrency mining services currently available.
If you want to start cloud mining, you need to join the company, choose your mining plan between the 5 cryptocurrencies and then receive a proportionate share of the company’s computing power.
You directly start mining as soon as your hashrate purchase is processed.
What are the accepted payments methods ?
- Wire transfer
- Hashflare balance
- Credit Cards (Visa or MasterCard)
The limit for any one-time purchase is 3000 USD per credit card. Additionally, after purchasing hashrate with a credit card, the account goes on a 14-day hold, which prevents the withdrawal of the funds.
You can also make a wire transfer in EUR, but it’ll take up to 7 days for purchase verification and all orders below 50$ will come with a 10$ commission.
Your initial payout will be deposited automatically 24 hours after the hashrate purchase. After that, your payouts will be following the same daily schedule.
What is include with Hasflare ?
- Hardware : HashFlare doesn’t go into rich detail about its mining rigs. It describes each miner as « a highly efficient piece of mining equipment specially designed for cryptocurrency mining. » They also claim that their datacenters « house hundreds of miners ».
- Mining Pools : HashFlare’s miners are connected to severals pools. Hashlare encourages users to find the most profitable combination.
- Instant Payouts : All mined cryptocurrency is distributed among all HashFlare customers according to their share of hashrate.
How can i calculate estimated profit ?
- Bitcoin - SHA-256 Cloud Mining
- Litecoin - Scrypt Cloud Mining (Scrypt Algorithm Miner)
- Ethereum - ETHASH Algorithm Miner
- Dash - X11 Algorithm Miner
- Zcash - EQUIHASH Algorithm Miner
Profit is calculated via the deduction of expenses from income. You need to deduct the maintenance + electricity fee of :
- 0.0035 USD per 10 GH/s of SHA-256
- 0.005 USD per 1 MH/s of Scrypt.
ETHASH, X11 and EQUIHASH contracts are not subject to any fees.